Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Leave of Absence (LOA) Administrator
Columbus, OH 43219 United States
Sr. Benefits Clerk
<b> Who is NetJets?
NetJets Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the pioneer and worldwide leader in fractional aircraft ownership. NetJets began in 1964 as the first aircraft charter company. Today, NetJets offers not only fractional aircraft management and on-demand charter services through its subsidiary, Executive Jet Management. NetJets is truly a global company with operations in the United States and Europe and an affiliation with the provider of the NetJets Middle East Program.
Are You Ready?
NetJets leads the industry. More companies and individuals use NetJets than all other providers combined. To continue to succeed, NetJets must constantly employ the best and brightest talent to lead our company into the future.
At NetJets, it’s not just about filling a position or hiring a person, it’s about embracing personality. It’s about finding someone who wants to make a difference, someone with distinct qualities, a natural talent and a unique perspective on things.
We believe that associates who are committed to their work, enjoy their jobs and want to surpass customer expectations will make NetJets a great company. If that's you, NetJets can give you the rewarding experience you’re looking for.
We are hiring a Leave of Absence (LOA) Administrator position in our Human Resources department. The primary role of the incumbent is to administer all leaves of absence (union and non-union). These include: medical, FMLA, STD, LTD, military, unpaid personal leaves, jury duty, bereavement and workers compensation. The incumbent will ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations and will understand and support NetJets policies and programs. This employee will coordinate all leaves with Payroll, Employee and Labor Relations and Legal Departments as well as department managers and Union representatives when necessary. So what are we looking for? We’re interested in individuals who can deliver a great service experience with customers both internal and external NetJets customers. The Leave of Absence Administrator juggles many responsibilities on a daily basis and NetJets depends on the Leave of Absence Administrator so that the NetJets customers are taken care of in a professional and timely manner. This position will be located in Columbus, OH.
What do you need to join our team?
• 3-5 years hands on leave administration experience in a multi-state, multi-location employer company.
• 2-3 years LOA Administration or combination of Benefits and Payroll experience required. Knowledge of windows based programs. Ability to work with many interruptions and to prioritize projects and assignments.
• Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field. </b>
Education, training, experience:
<b> What does a Leave of Absence Administrator do?
• Responsible for day to day administration of all employee leave requests. This includes, but not limited to: reviewing FMLA paperwork to ensure the request meets legal requirements, maintaining proper medical documentation to support short-term and long-term disability and communicating with the Payroll department to ensure employee receives the correct compensation while out on leave. Act as liaison for the Company with Union representatives regarding leave of absence requests and denials. Work in partnership with Legal to resolve escalated issues.
• Understands and acts as advocate for employees out on leave to ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws and help to ensure a successful return to work. Responsible for proactively working with supervisor/manager of employees on leave and verifying their return to work.
• Partner with the Operations and Labor Relations departments in order to successfully allow/deny personal leave of absence requests and address potential attendance issues.
• Notify eligible employees of long-term disability application process in a timely manner.
• Provide assistance with administration of workers compensation claims.
Take the Next Step:
More information on the Leave of Absence Administrator position can be found online via www.netjets.com and clicking on "careers" (at the bottom of the page). You may build a profile or just search opportunities. The reference number is 100127, Leave of Absence (LOA) Administrator. </b>
Terms & Conditions